SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
Driven by ITIL framework of best practices and certified in leading commercial enterprise system and application development tools, Omni Technology Group architects and engineers design, implement, automate, manage and monitor enterprise-level IT systems and services at our customer’s most stringent operational standards.
- Systems Engineering and Integration
- Policy Development and Review
- Database Technologies
- Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Omni Technology Group leverages capabilities to develop systems addressing specific client needs and goals from Government agencies to large Universities
- Network Infrastructure and Architectural Design
- Tellabs Passive Optical Networking (GPON and XGS-PON)
- Network Management and Reporting
- Secure Wireless
- Network Infrastructure Cabling
Identify automation and process improvement opportunities driving our Customers high-performing cloud platforms. Our Cloud Ops delivery model assess all existing systems in the tech-stack to deliver efficient operations after cloud migration. Our team leverages automation tools, establishes metrics, processes, goals, and defines SLAs providing heightened Customer Cloud Ops platform performance.
- DevOps best practices.
- Application platform ecosystems.
- Cloud-native tools.
- CI/CD pipelines.
A mission’s performance rides on the strength of its people. Omni Technology provides the expertise agencies need to deliver success.
- Managed Attribution
- Cybersecurity Personnel
- Enterprise IT Project Management
- Information Technology Engineers, Architects and Technicians
- IT Operations and Maintenance Personnel
ABOUT OMNI TECHNOLOGY GROUP
Operating with integrity to create trust, unlock imagination & dream big.
We apply creativity to a challenge or process to breed innovation.
Innovation applied to a customer challenge creates impact.